Reversible Land Leveller
It is basic and tough implement which is mounted directly to the tractor. Its purpose is to excavate the top layer of the soil and spread it evenly on the ground. It can also be used for filling & clearing the farmlands. A leveled field ensures that the water spreads evenly throughout it, which reduces the cost of irrigation. As the water reaches the crops adequately, it increases the productivity of the land, making it an ideal implement for every farmer.
- NRA land levelers increase productivity and help save on the cost of irrigation.
- Available in 6, 7 and 8 feet width.
- It is a simple and rugged Implement which is directly fitted to the Tractor.
- Useful for flood irrigation.
- NRA Reversible land leveler has dual three point linkages. One side of the implement is used to cut the soil and to drag the same. The another side of the implement is used to drag and fine level the surface of the soil.
- Leveling blade is made out of special high carbon steel which gives it double the life compared to other ordinary blades.