Mounted Disc Plough - Standard model
It is designed for breaking, raising, turning & mixing the soil. It is especially useful in hard and dry trashy land conditions where scouring is a major problem. It opens up the land, after which harrows & tillers can be used easily. It can also be used in rocky & rooted areas.
- The discs of NR AGRITECH disc ridgers are adjustable along the frame to vary bund (Ridge) width and height.
- The disc angle is also easily adjustable.
- Available with the option of high carbon alloy steel discs or high quality boron steel disc with 48-52 HRC hardness.
- Heavy duty box type frame capable of operating in tough conditions.
- Available in one row and two row ridged type seed bed maker with 2-discs and 4-discs respectively.
- Size and depth of the ridge can be adjusted.
- High quality bearings and hubs ensure smooth operation and put minimal load on the tractor.
- High quality seals prevent the entry of mud and water into the bearings and hubs.